What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
Besides necessary cookies, we need your agreement for the following types of cookies:
- analysis and performance cookies: they help us improve the website so you can easily find information and generally have a better experience on our website;
- measuring cookies: we use them for statistics.
Types of cookies we use
Our website uses session and permanent cookies, as well as third party cookies, for the following:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are used for the functionality of our website and can’t be deactivated;
- Measuring cookies: these cookies are used for statistical reasons and allow us to see how many visitors come on our website or how much is a certain element of the page being viewed. These cookies do not collect personal data and expire at the end of each session;
- Analysis and performance cookies: these cookies allow us to count de visits and their sources, so we can measure and improve our website performance. This wat we can find out which are the most popular pages and discover the most interesting sections for our viewers. All information is agreed and anonymous.
You can change cookies settings at any moment (except the necessary cookies) from the cookies’ settings menu.
At the same time, you can set your preferred browser to block any type of cookies, including necessary ones. We advise you against blocking all types of cookies. In this scenario, websites you visit might not function properly. Disabling cookies any type of cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.